VertexRSI Model 253 Tracking Receiver L Band
This used VertexRSI Model 253 Tracking Receiver provide a high-quality, cost-effective solution for converting
the satellite beacon from RF or IF to a DC voltage tracking signal. The 253 is an integrated, rack-mounted (2RU) receiver chassis. Main power: 90-264VAC.
• Low-profile, rack-mount chassis
• L to Ka single and multi-band configurations available
• Front panel LCD display and keypad
• Remote controllable via RS-232/422
• Internally synthesized with 1.0 kHz tuning steps
• Automatic phase-lock loop (PLL) with Quick-Lock™ acquisition (<1 sec) and Sideband rejection
• Tracking voltage output: 0-10VDC and -5 to +5 VDC
• Three predetections bandwidths: 250, 4.0, or 2.5 kHz
• Dynamic range: 45 dB Std. and 90 dB Optional
• CW, PM, or BPSK (optional) modulation accommodated
• Monopulse capability (Model 253)
• Doppler compensation (extended range optional)
This is a used Tracking Receiver Indoor Rack mounted Unit only. It will be tested for proper operation and it comes with a 30-day warranty.